Maine Lobster Bisque
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This silky-smooth bisque strikes the perfect balance of sweet and smoky flavors with its combination of Maine lobster and shrimp simmered in a creamy, white wine base. The expert cooks at Hancock Gourmet use plenty of lobster meat in this preparation, but its flavor is subtle and refined, with just hints of the seaside shining through. Easy to heat and serve, the bisque makes an impressive appetizer for a dinner party. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- 32 oz. (serve 4-6 as appetizer, 3-4 as entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This bisque ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, freeze immediately.
- The bisque will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw the bisque in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the bisque, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
- Lobster, shrimp, heavy cream, milk, butter (cream, salt), water, white wine (sulfites), modified food starch, sugar, black pepper, paprika, lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, tomato paste, autolyzed yeast extract, corn syrup solids, salt, citric acid, cod liver oil, butter, dried sweet whey, onion powder, dextrose, oleoresin paprika, flavorings), shrimp base (cooked shrimp, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, shrimp powder, natural flavor, sugar, clarified butter oil, potato flour, disodium inosinate, soy lecithin, extractive of paprika).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lyndaldw from Lobster Bisque Disappointment The texture and taste of the lobster bisque were not nearly in the quality arena of others food items I order at Williams-Sonoma, a company I love. I have been tasting foods from various food shipment companies, and, truthfully, They are all very poor is taste and texture. Simply not good. My son and husband have tasted each dish I have ordered, and they refused to eat after the first, sample bite. These men are not fussy eaters.Date published: 2015-11-23Rated 1 out of 5 by tmckee from save your money I thought it was going to have that mild maine lobster taste and it was so "fishy" tasting that I threw it out after several attempts at eating it. MAYBE, if you didn't know what good lobster bisque taste like, you might be impressed but I was raised in the bay area and I know what it is supposed to taste like and this isn't it! very disappointed!Date published: 2015-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Barbs5 from Main Lobster Was very good but it also was very expensive. i would buy again but aloney if it was a little bet cheaper price.Date published: 2015-01-04