- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our handmade crab cakes combine sweet, delicate chunks of the freshest Maine crabmeat with just enough other ingredients to shape it into delicate cakes: Dijon mustard and mayonnaise and a sprinkle of chives, parsley and cayenne. Blended by hand, the 80% crabmeat cakes are then dredged in panko crumbs for a light, crispy breading. Simply pan-fry with oil or butter for a few minutes per side, pair with your favorite salad and some crusty bread, and dinner is served.
- 6 cakes; 18 oz. total (serves 6 as an appetizer; 2–3 as an entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- These crab cakes ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the crab cakes in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months unopened. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw the crab cakes in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a large, heavy sauté pan over medium heat, warm 2 Tbs. vegetable oil. Add 1 Tbs. unsalted butter and heat until the foaming subsides. Add the crab cakes to the pan and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
- Crab, egg, panko bread crumbs(wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), mayonnaise (soybean oil, whole eggs, vinegar, water, egg yolks, salt, dextrose, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium edta), dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, mustard flour, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, turmeric, spices), salt, black pepper, cayenne, parsley, chives.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 3 out of 5 by CrabbyKathy from Good, but not worth it I bought the crab cakes to have on hand over the holidays, in case there were extra people, or a meal that we hadn't planned on. They were expensive, I thought, but convenient. The taste was good, but not over the top, so ultimately I was not disappointed but I wouldn't buy them again.Date published: 2016-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by mcfred from Wonderful food with plenty to share Yummmmmie! Felt like we were in the North East enjoying some of the best that area has to offer.Date published: 2015-04-28