We Take the Cake Halloween Witch Fingers Chocolate Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Haunting Halloween magic is at your fingertips with this bewitching cake. Great for spooky celebrations, it's decorated with five ghoulish green fingers, each expertly crafted from the finest sugar-cookie dough. Enjoy four frightfully fabulous layers of luscious chocolate cake and the world's richest chocolate cream cheese frosting. A sprinkling of chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs provides a festive finishing touch. Handcrafted using the finest ingredients and a sweet Halloween spell, this decadent dessert is made for us by the brilliant bakers of Florida's We Take the Cake.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 4 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake and cookies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove cake and cookies from bakery box and place in the freezer where they will keep for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake and cookies are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove plastic from cake while still frozen and place bakery box in refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow cake and cookies to come to room temperature, approx. 4 hours before serving. Finish cake by topping it with cookies and cookie crumbs. Lightly press each cookie into top of cake so it stands vertically. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake and cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 3 days.
- Chocolate Cake: All-purpose flour, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, eggs, trans-fat-free liquid vegetable shortening, whole buttermilk, baking powder, vanilla, salt.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting: Cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla, salt.
- Witch's Finger Sugar Cookies: All-purpose flour, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, confectioners' sugar, dried egg whites, food coloring (Red #40, Red #3, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Blue #2), titanium dioxide, almonds.
- Cookie Crumb Dirt: Unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), sugar, palm and/or canola oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), high-fructose corn syrup, leavening (baking soda and/or calcium phosphate), salt, soy lecithin, chocolate, artificial flavor.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.