Halloween Trick Or Treat Petite Caramel Apples, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Looking for the trick to finding the ultimate Halloween gift? Try these tempting treats – they're guaranteed to make candy lovers' most decadent dreams come true. Each handcrafted confection features a crisp, juicy petite Washington state Granny Smith apple, dipped in buttery homemade caramel. The apples are enrobed in premium dark chocolate, then artfully finished with a trio of everyone's favorite Halloween candies, including toffee, Butterfinger bits and Reese's pieces. Perfect for parties, our quartet of caramel apples inspires scary-good celebrations. Enjoy the apples straight off the sticks – or slice, serve and share.
- 1 lb. 13 oz. total (4 apples, 8 servings).
- Shipped fresh.
- This item is available for immediate or Halloween delivery. Immediate delivery will arrive within 1–2 weeks of order placement date; Halloween delivery will ship on Monday, October 21, 2019, to arrive by Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The caramel apples are shipped fresh. Remove from shipping container and refrigerate immediately upon receipt. The apples will keep for up to 3 weeks refrigerated.
- Take apples out of the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled, so the chocolate and caramel stay intact. Bring to room temperature for approx. 1 hour. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Apples, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), toffee (sugar, vegetable oil [palm oil, sunflower oil], dairy butter [milk], almonds, contains 2% or less of salt, soy lecithin), Butterfingers (corn syrup, sugar, ground-roasted peanuts, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa, molasses, less than 1% of dairy product solids, confectioners' corn flakes, nonfat milk, salt, soy lecithin, soybean oil, cornstarch, natural flavors, monoglycerides, TBHQ, citric acid [preservative], annatto color), Reese's Pieces (sugar, partially defatted peanuts, hydrogenated vegetable oil [palm kernel oil, soybean oil], corn syrup, dextrose, contains 2% or less of palm kernel oil, artificial color [Yellow #5 Lake, Yellow #6 Lake, Red #40 Lake, Blue #1 Lake], salt, resinous glaze, soy lecithin, modified cornstarch, vanillin, carnauba wax, milk), culture.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.