Halloween Spooky Friends Cake
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Ghoulish ghosts and a creepy gravestone site set the stage for a spooky Halloween atop this four-layer cake from Florida's We Take the Cake. Moist, tender chocolate cake is filled with chocolate cream cheese frosting, then smoothly iced with orange-colored vanilla buttercream before being decorated with an array of scary fondant sculptures.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- Includes 3 fondant ghosts, 3 bats, a moon, witch's hat, tombstone and mini pumpkin.
- The cake toppers arrive separately to preserve their shapes.
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. If any sprinkles have fallen off in transit, simply press them gently onto the cake when it has slightly defrosted. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Butter, flour, trans-fat free liquid vegetable shortening, sugar, cocoa powder, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, fresh eggs, baking powder, salt.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Filling: Cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, salt.
- Orange-Colored Vanilla Buttercream: Orange food coloring, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt.
- Black-Colored Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, water, palm oil, gum tragacanth, natural and artificial flavors, titanium dioxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate, acetic acid.
This item usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.