Halloween Cupcakes, Set of 9
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
All eyes are on you – which one of these Halloween treats will you sink your fangs into first? The experts at Chicago's More® bakery craft these eerily enticing cupcakes from scratch, using only top-of-the-line ingredients like Madagascar vanilla and Valrhona chocolate to produce award-winning cupcakes that have earned More® an ardent fan base from coast to coast. This set of nine features hand-decorated treats in four of the most popular flavors.
Chocolate Chocolate Vanilla (Spiders): Belgian chocolate cake with Valrhona chocolate mousse center, topped with vanilla buttercream.
Salted Caramel (Frankensteins and Pumpkin): Madagascar bourbon vanilla cake with creamy caramel center and light caramel buttercream.
Chocolate Vanilla (Mummies): Deep Belgian chocolate cake with fragrant vanilla bean buttercream.
Vanilla Valrhona (Vampires): Madagascar bourbon vanilla cake with Valrhona chocolate mousse center and vanilla buttercream.
- Set of 9 cupcakes includes 2 Chocolate Chocolate Vanilla, 3 Salted Caramel, 2 Chocolate Vanilla and 2 Vanilla Valrhona.
- Shipped frozen.
- 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high each.
- Approx. 3.75 oz. each.
- This item is available for immediate or Halloween delivery. Immediate delivery will arrive within 1–2 weeks of order placement date; Halloween delivery will ship on Monday, October 21, 2019, to arrive by Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, wrap the box with plastic wrap or store the cupcakes in an airtight container and place it in the freezer. The cupcakes will keep for up to 1 month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating cupcakes.
- The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. Approx. 2–3 hours prior to serving, remove the cupcakes from the freezer and remove them from the container. This is best done while the cupcakes are frozen to prevent damaging the icing. Allow the cupcakes to come to room temperature.
- Chocolate Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, egg, vanilla extract, milk, heavy cream, vegetable oil, canola oil, 62% dark chocolate, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Red #40, Blue #1.
- Salted Caramel: Granulated sugar, egg white, butter, vanilla extract, heavy cream, salt, wheat all-purpose white flour, baking soda, baking powder, egg, buttermilk, FD&C Red #40, Yellow #5, Green #3.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Granulated sugar, egg white, corn syrup, salt, wheat flour, all-purpose white flour, baking powder, baking soda, dry powder cocoa, egg, vanilla extract, milk, canola vegetable oil, butter, FD&C Green #3.
- Vanilla Valrhona: Milk, wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, 62% dark chocolate, heavy cream, water, egg, white, vanilla bean paste, FD&C Red #3, Yellow #5.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mere from Halloween Perfection! The cupcakes were a great gift, very different for the theme of the cupcake. Perfect for Halloween, the Color's & Tastiness were made for smiles.Date published: 2017-09-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Sophierusso from AMAZING CUPCAKES Not only are these cupcakes festive to look at, they are delicious to eat. I just got them today and will definitely order more for Halloween. My kids love the skeleton and mummy.Date published: 2016-09-08