Halloween Caramel Apple Gift Basket, Small
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Surprise someone with a treasure-trove of sweet and chewy, crisp and crunchy treats. We've put together a deluxe assortment of popular confections, from triple-dipped caramel apples to buttery homemade caramels, all nestled in a reusable gift basket that makes a classic keepsake.
Halloween Triple Chocolate Caramel Apples: These decadent treats begin with Washington Granny Smith apples, known for their juicy crispness and naturally sweet flavor. The apple is dipped in buttery caramel and then dipped in premium dark chocolate, and then the apples are artfully decorated with milk and orange drizzle, for a perfect festive treat.
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Rods: Crunchy salted pretzels drenched in caramel and then dipped in premium chocolate and drizzled with contrasting chocolate.
Chocolate-Covered Caramels: Produced by slow cooking in copper kettles, the caramels are enrobed in premium chocolates and then hand decorated with premium toppings.
White Chocolate Pretzel Bites: Small pretzel balls coated in white chocolate coating and decorated with lavender-colored sugar crystals.
- Includes 3 Triple Chocolate Caramel Apples (6.4 oz. each), 4 Caramel Pretzel Rods (1.41 oz. each), one 4-piece bag of chocolate-covered caramels (2.12 oz.) and 1 bag of White Chocolate Pretzel Bites (4.5 oz.) in a woven basket.
- 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Basket: 10" sq., 13" high.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The caramel apples are shipped fresh. Please remove from shipping container and refrigerate immediately upon receipt. The apples will keep for up to 3 weeks refrigerated. Store Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Rods at room temperature up to 5 months, Chocolate-Covered caramels at room temperature up to 6 months and White Chocolate Pretzel Bites at room temperature up to 9 months.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apple is chilled so that the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for approx. 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Triple Chocolate Caramel Apple: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), orange coating (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whole milk solids, reduced mineral whey powder, non-fat dry milk solids, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor, Yellow #6 Lake), culture.
- Caramel Dipped Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Rods: Pretzels (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], less than 2% of: canola oil and or soybean oil, salt, corn syrup, barley malt extract, leavening [contains one or more of: yeast, sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate]), l-cysteine, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla).
- Classic Pretzel Bites: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, malt, folic acid, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil), leavening (contains one or more of the following: yeast, sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), white coating (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, nonfat milk powder, soy lecithin, monoglycerides, titanium dioxide, artificial flavor), sanding sugar (sugar, confectioners' glaze, carnauba wax, Red #3 and #40, Blue #1).
- Chocolate-Covered Caramels: Sugar, brown rice syrup, whipping cream (cream, carrageenan), sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar (sugar, molasses), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), banana puree (bananas, sugar, citric acid, ascorbic acid) salted butter (cream, salt), water, pomegranate juice concentrate, coffee extract (coffee, glucose, saccharose (wheat and sugar beet origin), walnuts, dried red tart cherries (cherries sugar, sunflower oil), salt, soy lecithin, Tahitian vanilla, red sea salt, dehydrated pomegranate arils (sugar, citric acid, pomegranate juice concentrate, natural flavors, lemon juice concentrate, sunflower oil).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.