Halloween Cake Pops
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These hand-held confections are a work of art from start to finish. The artisan confectioners at Candy's Cake Pops in Florida dip hand-formed balls of dense, fudgy chocolate cake in Ghirardelli white chocolate and then decorate each treat by hand in three screamingly fun designs: mummy, pumpkin and spider. Made fresh to order, the pops arrive packaged for giving in a box with a ribbon. Perfect as party favors, edible centerpieces or as a special treat for teachers, work mates and friends.
- Six single-serving pops; two of each design.
- 8 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake pops ship chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, the treats can be stored, unopened, for up to 4 months in the freezer, up to 1 month in the refrigerator or up to 1 week at room temperature.
- Cake pops are best enjoyed at room temperature. If the cake pops are frozen, thaw them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, then let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. To eat, start from the top down, like eating ice pops (avoid eating them from the sides, or they may fall from the stick). To protect the chocolate coating, cover any uneaten cake pops tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Chocolate Cake: Flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, water, buttermilk (cultured milk, salt, annatto color), canola oil, semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), vanilla.
- White Chocolate Coating/Piping: Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel and cottonseed oils, nonfat dry milk, milk, glyceryl-lacto esters of fatty acids, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor, orange chocolate, artificial colors (FD&C Yellow #5, Red #3, Yellow #5 lake).
- Black Fondant: Sugar, corn syrup, palm oil, natural and artificial flavoring, tragacanth, titanium dioxide, glycerin, cellulose gum, modified cornstarch, potassium sorbate, acetic acid, FD&C Blue #1, Red #3 and #40, Yellow #5 and #6.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Simply Amazing! These are the best cake pops i've ever tasted. They melt in your mouth! Highly recommended.Date published: 2012-09-09Rated 5 out of 5 by DB2012 from Best Cake Pops Ever I had these the other night and they were the best. Would recommend these for any type of event. DougDate published: 2012-09-04Rated 5 out of 5 by RachelA from Best treat in SF I had these at a friend's baby shower a few months ago when I was visiting out in San Francisco and they are super good - I am super pumped to order them at hOme!Date published: 2012-07-23