Williams Sonoma Ground Tahitian Vanilla Bean
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enhance your favorite baked goods, ice creams and custards with premium vanilla from Tahiti. Twice as flavorful as extract, our ground Tahitian vanilla bean has a rich floral aroma and smooth, nuanced flavor with hints of cherry and chocolate.
- Many pastry chefs consider Tahitian vanilla to be the ultimate flavoring for their signature desserts.
- Use ground vanilla as a substitute for vanilla extract. Since the ground beans are twice as potent, you'll only need to use half as much.
- Add a teaspoon of this fragrant vanilla to a freshly brewed pot of coffee or tea.
- The seed pod of a tropical orchid, vanilla is the world's second most expensive spice (after saffron), due to the meticulous labor required for its cultivation.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Ground Tahitian vanilla bean.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.