Wilton Armetale Grillware Fish Griller
Whether you're grilling fresh seafood outdoors or preparing it in the kitchen, this multitasking piece will make sure it's cooked and served to perfection. Use the ridged griller to cook the fish, then bring it to the table to keep your food warm throughout the meal. Also great for keeping chilled fish cold.
- 18 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 1" high.
- Use this versatile cast-aluminum piece for everything from grilling, baking and broiling to warming, chilling and serving.
- Long, slender shape is ideal for a whole fish, several fillets or an array of shellfish.
- Made from a patented aluminum alloy with a pewter-like appearance that withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and exceptionally durable – it won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- High ridges sear seafood with attractive grill marks – and help channel away fatty drippings.
- Handmade in Mexico by Wilton Armetale.
- Use & Care
- Heatproof to 1,000°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Ideal for use on grills, in the oven, or on a gas or electric cooktop.
- If staining or discoloration occurs, prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to form a paste, rub it onto the tray, rinse and towel dry.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Randolphmom from Wonderful Fish Grill/Roast Pan I waited for this item since it was back ordered and my wait was worth it. My wild salmon with a maple dijon glaze cooked perfectly and the pan was so easy to clean up. Also, it maintained the heat once removed from the oven. I have always loved Wilton Armetale products. I have their beautiful serveware and now I have a piece of grillware. I will definitely buy this for others.Date published: 2014-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by SueSue2 from Ideal for cooking Fish This griller works similar to the Wilton-Armetale grill tray, but this looks more attractive and doesn't take up unnecessary space. I like how the ridges sear seafood with grill marks and helps keep the food from sitting in the fatty drippings. Since the griller retains heat, you should take it off the grill a little before the fish is done to avoid overcooking. It is a little difficult to clean because of the ridges but soaking immediately helps a lot. I highly recommend it for those who cook fish often.Date published: 2013-06-30