GreenPan Revolution Double Burner Griddle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Pioneers of PFOA-free ceramic nonstick cookware in 2007, GreenPan continues to innovate with the Revolution collection. This nontoxic line features premium ceramic nonstick coating and new DuraCore technology that creates a hard-anodized aluminum exterior that's extremely durable and scratch-resistant. The double-burner griddle is the ultimate workhorse for everything from eggs, pancakes and hash browns to grilled sandwiches and burgers. Plus, the pan has side walls that keep food contained while cooking.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Thermolon Minerals™ PRO – GreenPan's most advanced ceramic nonstick coating – requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- DuraCore aluminum exterior adds extra layer of hard-anodized material underneath nonstick coating, resulting in extreme durability and excellent heat conduction.
- Induction Plus magnetic base transfers heat evenly on most types of stovetops and resists warping.
- Heat resistant to 600°F.
- Will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18 1/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 3/4" high without handles; 22" x 11 1/4" x 3" high with handles.
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil; carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Not induction compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Janet from not induction it was listed as induction but was not compatible as listed on William Sonoma's site. The packing did state not induction compatible. Not happy because I had ordered this for a father's day gift and could not use it.Date published: 2019-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyKitchen from Great buy! I bought this weeks ago because I needed a double burner griddle to cook breakfast for the family. I have a few other items from GreenPan, so I was hoping this would be as good. This is exactly what I was looking for. It has the same easy to clean nonstick surface that I have come to expect. It heats well. It's big enough to make those silicone pancake molds efficiently. It's also lighter and more manageable than any of the cast iron enameled griddles and way cheaper. I have had my other GreenPan items for at least a few years each, so I'm not concerned about the longevity of this pan as long as it's treated with respect. I have seen a lot of complaints about ceramic nonstick ceasing to be nonstick after few uses. I am willing to best most, if not all of the people who have experienced this problem have used too high a heat with oils not meant for high heat cooking. This leaves a residue that ruins the pan if you can't get it off. I have not experienced this issue. I had something burn a bit with olive oil one time and it did cause some issues the next time I used it. I was able to remove the residue and the pan returned to normal. Totally my own fault but it was fixable. I definitely recommend this pan. I bought some GreenPans for my mom and now she wants to replace all of her cookware.Date published: 2019-05-29