GreenPan Revolution Double Burner Griddle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Pioneers of PFOA-free ceramic nonstick cookware in 2007, GreenPan continues to innovate with the Revolution collection. This nontoxic line features premium ceramic nonstick coating and new DuraCore technology that creates a hard-anodized aluminum exterior that's extremely durable and scratch-resistant. The double-burner griddle is the ultimate workhorse for everything from eggs, pancakes and hash browns to grilled sandwiches and burgers. Plus, the pan has side walls that keep food contained while cooking.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Thermolon Minerals™ PRO – GreenPan's most advanced ceramic nonstick coating – requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- DuraCore aluminum exterior adds extra layer of hard-anodized material underneath nonstick coating, resulting in extreme durability and excellent heat conduction.
- Induction Plus magnetic base transfers heat evenly on all types of stovetops and resists warping.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18 1/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 3/4" high without handles; 22" x 11 1/4" x 3" high with handles.
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil; carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Not induction compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
Rated 1 out of 5 by GTGleeson from Not for induction cooktops Unlike the other GreenPan ‘Revolution’ cookware, and contrary to the current description, this is not for use on induction cooktops.Date published: 2019-03-25Rated 1 out of 5 by Anna from Not for induction cooktop This is an attractive griddle. However, it is NOT for induction cooking. The description is incorrect.Date published: 2019-02-24