GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick 11" Covered Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Pioneering PFOA-free ceramic nonstick cookware since 2007, GreenPan continues to innovate with the Revolution Collection. Featuring a ceramic nonstick coating, it boasts DuraCore technology for a hard-anodized exterior that's extremely durable and scratch-resistant. This nonstick fry pan requires less oil, making healthy cooking easy. Cleanup is a breeze, and the pan will look new even after years of use.
- Includes glass lid.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Thermolon Minerals™ PRO – GreenPan's most advanced ceramic nonstick coating – requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- DuraCore exterior adds extra layer of hard-anodized material, resulting in extreme durability and excellent heat conduction.
- Induction Plus magnetic base transfers heat evenly on all stovetops, including induction, and resists warping.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 11 1/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Stainless-steel handle is oven safe and offers strong, comfortable grip.
- Tempered-glass lid allows easy food monitoring.
- Pan is heat-resistant up to 600°F and will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Lid is oven safe to 380°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil; carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lid is oven safe to 380°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
- Hand-wash spatula.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Worth_flying_for from Awesome pan! I'm not sure what the other reviewer is talking about. I've had these pans for a month now and have cooked everything from eggs to hashbrowns to veggies and sausages. NOTHING STICKS! Even the dried on egg wipes right out! I definitely recommend!Date published: 2019-01-18Rated 1 out of 5 by VA Cook from Everything sticks I DO NOT recommend this pan. Functionally, it is sub-standard even for something as simple as a pepper sauce reduction or frying an egg. Everything sticks, and heat retention is poor. I bought a replacement, with a lower price point from a competitor, that performs well above this pan. About the only positive is that it stores well; why waste your money on something to sit on a shelf? Unless you need an oddly shaped paperweight you should avoid this line.Date published: 2018-11-04