GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Sauce Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
GreenPan revolutionizes the art of healthy cooking with this professional-quality tri-ply saucepan, featuring the ultra-durable Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating. Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the ease of nonstick, it's ideal for everything from simmering sauces or reheating soups to cooking oatmeal and whole grains.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Responsive aluminum core provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Innovative Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating is enhanced with minerals for exceptional heat transfer with maximum durability and scratch-resistance.
- Advanced ceramic nonstick coating withstands temperatures up to 600°F.
- Eco-friendly nonstick cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils – is PFOA-, PTFE-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Stainless-steel exterior features Evershine™ technology to appear shiny and new – even after years of daily use.
- Tight-fitting tempered-glass lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam., 5 3/4" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Professional tri-ply stainless-steel construction with a pure aluminum core.
- Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes, even if you overheat the pan.
- Ergonomic handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lids are oven-safe to 390°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by annesophie from KITCHEN ESSENTIAL!!! Love love love this saucepan. Amazing quality and easy to clean - I make my porridge with this pan every morning and not once had it burn or stick to the bottom.Date published: 2018-01-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Samantha from Love love love This sauce pan is fantastic! I love the way it cooks everything evenly and fast especially when I'm in a hurry. Everyone needs this! I definitely recommend this to anyone!Date published: 2017-03-16Rated 3 out of 5 by Big Daddy from Quality - But No Open Stock Like this ceramic cookware, but gripes me that certain pieces are locked into the set and not available as open stock pieces. We purchased 5 pieces with lids from open stock, but not able to purchase the 3 quart saucepan from open stock. Would have purchased the 11 piece set to get the 3 quart saucepan, but it doesn't come with lids for the skillets and the saute pan is only a 3 quart size. Make it ALL open stock.Date published: 2017-03-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Sjakisan from My favorite pan You can tell it's really great in quality. Easy to clean, I usually just give it a rinse and wipe. It cooks evenly and heats up quickly. Definitely recommend this product.Date published: 2017-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by CharlotteG from Cook healthy with health pans! I bought this pan two weeks ago. I hesitate a long time as I have a little budget but it is absolutely worth every dollar! I am health and sports lover and I can assure you, once you've tried this nonstick eco-friendly pans you will never want to change it again :)!Date published: 2017-03-06