GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
GreenPan revolutionizes the art of healthy cooking with this professional-quality tri-ply fry pan, featuring the ultra-durable Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating. Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the ease of nonstick, the pan is ideal for high-heat cooking using little or no oil. Count on it for first-rate frying, searing and browning, and just add the lid for braising and simmering.
- Responsive aluminum core provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Innovative Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating is enhanced with minerals for exceptional heat transfer with maximum durability and scratch-resistance.
- Advanced ceramic nonstick coating withstands temperatures up to 600°F.
- Eco-friendly nonstick cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils – and is PFOA-, PTFE-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Stainless-steel exterior features Evershine™ technology to appear shiny and new – even after years of daily use.
- Tight-fitting tempered-glass lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 12" diam., 4 3/4" high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Professional tri-ply stainless-steel construction with a pure aluminum core.
- Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes, even if you overheat the pan.
- Ergonomic handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lids are oven-safe to 390°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- To preserve the durability of your nonstick, we recommend handwash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1111 from Non-Stick Works Well I bought this pan a month ago and have used it every week. I followed the instructions with lower heat and high heat oils and it cleans easily and wipes clean between uses for same meal. It is light enough for me to lift the 12" pan to pour out contents. The sides are high enough to allow stirring without loosing the food.Date published: 2019-09-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Paleocook from My absolute favorite pan! I’ve had my pan for about a year now. I use it a few times per week. It cooks food very evenly, nothing sticks to it and it is very easy to clean. I have never put my pan through the dishwasher even though I know it is dishwasher safe, and I do usually use a squirt of coconut oil spray when I cook. I’m recommended this pan to friends all the time.Date published: 2018-09-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Busymama from Use it every day!! This is such a great pan. We've had it for several months and use it daily. I use butter with it simply because I like the taste of butter, and I've never had any issues with it being non stick. I also like that this isn't coated with the stuff that peels/chips off over time. I've already purchased both sizes and gotten two more as gifts. We love these!Date published: 2018-09-24Rated 1 out of 5 by apfaffnc from I hate this pan. It's not nonstick We followed all directions for caring for this pan and no matter what we do, everything sticks. It even sticks when you use oil.Date published: 2018-09-05Rated 1 out of 5 by jenn from It's not nonstick We've been using this for about 3 months, and it was only non-stick for a few weeks. Definitely not worth the money.Date published: 2018-03-31Rated 5 out of 5 by inyouratmosphere from Love this pan! My roommate brought this pan home and I love using it so much, I decided to leave a review for it. It holds up to its nonstick name and I love that it's such a great alternative to the typical teflon pans that are out there. If you're looking to invest in a quality pan, this is it - it's definitely worth it.Date published: 2017-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by sri_delicious from Design + Weight + No Teflon I was looking for a Teflon-alternative pan to replace our previous pan. The pan is great -- don't need a lot of butter or oil and easy to clean afterwards. We chose this one over the others because it came with a lid.Date published: 2017-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by LBDM from QUALITY PAN I was generously given this pan as a gift, and was impressed even before I used it. Truly non stick pans are hard to come by, and when you're cooking a lot of food, you want to minimize the amount of pots and pans you use. With just a quick rinse I am able to clean out whatever food may be left on the pan without having to scrub. Additionally, after looking up this pan to review, I saw that you can use your metal kitchen utensils with these pans!Date published: 2017-03-08