GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Covered Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
GreenPan revolutionizes the art of healthy cooking with this professional-quality tri-ply fry pan, featuring the ultra-durable Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating. Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the ease of nonstick, the pan is ideal for high-heat cooking using little or no oil. Count on it for first-rate frying, searing and browning, and just add the lid for braising and simmering.
- Responsive aluminum core provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Innovative Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating is enhanced with minerals for exceptional heat transfer with maximum durability and scratch-resistance.
- Advanced ceramic nonstick coating withstands temperatures up to 600°F.
- Eco-friendly nonstick cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils – and is PFOA-, PTFE-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Stainless-steel exterior features Evershine™ technology to appear shiny and new – even after years of daily use.
- Tight-fitting tempered-glass lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 12" diam., 4 3/4" high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Professional tri-ply stainless-steel construction with a pure aluminum core.
- Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes, even if you overheat the pan.
- Ergonomic handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lids are oven-safe to 390°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- To preserve the durability of your nonstick, we recommend handwash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by inyouratmosphere from Love this pan! My roommate brought this pan home and I love using it so much, I decided to leave a review for it. It holds up to its nonstick name and I love that it's such a great alternative to the typical teflon pans that are out there. If you're looking to invest in a quality pan, this is it - it's definitely worth it.Date published: 2017-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenna from Happy customer Currently loving my new frypan! It's durability and heat distribution has made my recipes so much more fun and exciting. I have been looking for a healthy alternative for my families meals and I finally found it.The frypan comes with a lid so that's a great addition.Date published: 2017-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by sri_delicious from Design + Weight + No Teflon I was looking for a Teflon-alternative pan to replace our previous pan. The pan is great -- don't need a lot of butter or oil and easy to clean afterwards. We chose this one over the others because it came with a lid.Date published: 2017-03-09Rated 5 out of 5 by LBDM from QUALITY PAN I was generously given this pan as a gift, and was impressed even before I used it. Truly non stick pans are hard to come by, and when you're cooking a lot of food, you want to minimize the amount of pots and pans you use. With just a quick rinse I am able to clean out whatever food may be left on the pan without having to scrub. Additionally, after looking up this pan to review, I saw that you can use your metal kitchen utensils with these pans!Date published: 2017-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Benny from No more teflon for me! Love these Greenpans. Eggs just slide out, cleaning is super easy. They’re safe for the oven and don’t discolor. No more Teflon for me.Date published: 2017-03-08Rated 4 out of 5 by Lotje from Easy to use when you're in a hurry! Hi There, Normally I don't write reviews. But my love for this pan made me change my mind :). I work hard and try to combine this with living healthy. When I cook it has to go fast, no time to waste! This pan heats fast and the best of all its DISHWASHER PROOF. I Love itDate published: 2017-03-07