GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
GreenPan revolutionizes the art of healthy cooking with this professional-quality tri-ply set, featuring the ultra-durable Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating. Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the ease of nonstick, these pans are ideal for high-performance cooking at any temperature, using little or no oil. In this multitasking set, we've included the pieces you'll use most often.
- Responsive aluminum core provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Innovative Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating is enhanced with minerals for exceptional heat transfer with maximum durability and scratch-resistance.
- Advanced ceramic nonstick coating withstands temperatures up to 600°F.
- Eco-friendly nonstick cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils – and is PFOA-, PTFE-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Stainless-steel exterior features Evershine™ technology to appear shiny and new – even after years of daily use.
- Durable stainless-steel steamer fits perfectly inside the covered stockpot.
- Tight-fitting tempered-glass and stainless-steel lids help circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
11-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" and 12" fry pans
- 1 1/2- and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid
- Stainless-steel steamer
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" Fry Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 4 3/4" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 5 1/2" high; 3 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 6 1/2" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 5 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 6-Qt. Stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 7" high; 7 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Open Steamer: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/4" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China.
- Professional tri-ply stainless-steel construction with a pure aluminum core.
- Thermolon Minerals™ ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes, even if you overheat the pan.
- Ergonomic handles are designed for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F; lids are oven safe to 390°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phillip60 from Great Design This is a durable heavy weight quality cookware set. Even heat distribution and the ceramic finish is super easy to clean! When not in use is beauty to look at!Date published: 2017-02-20
Is the stainless steel on this set 18/10? Hi sad1282, The pans are 3ply (SS304 / Alu1050 / SS430).Date published: 2019-08-20
Do the handles on these stay cool?Hi Robin3, The handles are hollow stainless steel and do not stay cool.Date published: 2019-05-01
Are the kids on the GreePan Minerals Ceric Nonstick 11 Piece Cookware clear?Hi Melba, The lids are made of tempered-glass. We'll be adding this information to the product page shortly.Date published: 2019-02-20