GreenPan™ Levels Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 10" & 12"
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Pioneers of PFOA-free ceramic nonstick cookware in 2007, GreenPan continues to innovate with the Levels Collection. The line is 100% toxin-free and features a diamond-infused ceramic nonstick coating that gives it supreme toughness, making it metal-utensil safe. These nonstick fry pans make healthy cooking easy, requiring less oil during cooking, and they'll look brand new even after years of heavy use.
- Two-piece set includes 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 100% nontoxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- The Levels Collection, GreenPan's toughest ceramic nonstick, requires less oil and is safe for use with metal utensils.
- Multiple layers of advanced, diamond-infused ceramic make these pans extremely durable and give them excellent heat transfer.
- Designed to stack with others in the collection so these pans take up 30% less cabinet space.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Comfortable, silicone stay-cool handle.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra-virgin olive oil; carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tikidoc from Worst pans ever I bought a couple different styles of Green Pans when they were on sale, knowing that I would eventually need to replace my nonstick pans. I bought both the ceramic (not sure if it is this exact model) and another type that was brownish in color. They were stored for about a year before use, in the original box. Green Pans are not remotely non-stick. Even prepared with butter or bacon fat, eggs stick to the entire surface of the pan. They were terrible from day one. Unfortunately, when I inquired at W-S about getting a refund, they said I had waited too long and would have to go to Green Pan, who never answered my email. Into the trash they went because they were completely useless. Stay away.Date published: 2019-10-05