GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
GreenPan pioneered eco-friendly healthy ceramic nonstick for low-fat cooking in 2007. The company's proprietary Thermolon Marathon finish is exceptionally durable, resisting scratches even with intensive use. Our GreenPan cookware features this revolutionary healthy ceramic nonstick coating in black, a Williams Sonoma exclusive. This saucepan excels at high-heat cooking, ideal for reducing and finishing sauces.
- Extra-thick body is forged of hard-anodized aluminum, offering excellent heat conduction and stability.
- Thermolon Marathon ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes even if you overheat pan.
- Allows for high-heat cooking for superb searing and crisp frying with minimal oil or butter.
- PFOA-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 6" high; 3 lb.
- Williams-Sonoma-exclusive black ceramic nonstick finish.
- Tempered glass lid allows for easy food monitoring during cooking.
- Stay-cool brushed stainless-steel handle is riveted for extra strength.
- Ergonomic handle shape is comfortable to hold.
- Oven and broiler and grill safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Tempered glass lid safe to 390°F.
- Refrain from using metal utensils on any nonstick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grace from Love this saucepan! This was such a great buy. This saucepan truly does not stick and it’s very easy to wash. I love that it’s non-toxic too so I don’t have to worry about nasty chemicals.Date published: 2018-01-30Rated 4 out of 5 by MickMaine from Nice pans - not such great delivery I bought the 2 qt. saucepan and the 12" frypan in this series. The frypan came right away because it was in stock. The saucepan was delayed due to being backordered, which I knew when I ordered. When the pan finally came it, it shipped quickly and I tracked it to my local UPS - it didn't come and it didn't come...all of a sudden it was in IL (I live in ME). Finally, I called UPS, Williams Sonoma had scanned it as going to ME, but it was never put in that shipping container. Anyway, the pans - they are great! I follow all the directions for care, but I haven't had them long enough to comment on durability. What I will say is that the bottom coating, not inside the pan, outside where it touches the hot surface scratches on my cast iron grated gas stove. Not a defect, but will become unsightly, I think. If I had realized this, I would have chosen pans with a different type bottom contact. The ease of use and clean up though is wonderful so far.Date published: 2017-08-06