GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
GreenPan pioneered eco-friendly healthy ceramic nonstick for low-fat cooking in 2007. The company's proprietary Thermolon Marathon finish is exceptionally durable, resisting scratches even with intensive use. Our GreenPan cookware features this revolutionary healthy ceramic nonstick coating in black, a Williams Sonoma exclusive. The fry pans in this set withstand temperatures up 600°F, superb for high-heat browning and searing that gives foods a crisp finish.
- Set of two fry pans, 8" and 10" or 10" and 12".
- Extra-thick body is forged of hard-anodized aluminum, offering excellent heat conduction and stability.
- Thermolon Marathon ceramic nonstick coating does not peel, blister or release fumes even if you overheat pan.
- Allows for high-heat cooking for superb searing and crisp frying with minimal oil or butter.
- PFOA-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 1 lb. 2 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 2 3/4" high; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Williams-Sonoma-exclusive black ceramic nonstick finish.
- Stay-cool brushed stainless-steel handle is riveted for extra strength.
- Ergonomic handle shape is comfortable to hold.
- Oven and broiler and grill safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To protect the life of the cookware, use clarified butter or high smoke-point oils such as safflower, corn or refined olive oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; a carbonized buildup will develop over time, causing foods to stick.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Refrain from using metal utensils on any nonstick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.