Trudeau Graviti Electric Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Adding fresh-ground sea salt or pepper to food can be as effortless as a flip of the wrist. Invert these battery-operated mills over food, and their blades begin to whirl. Turn them upright, and the mechanisms shut off.
- Made by Trudeau, the innovative automatic design lets you grind salt or pepper with one hand – just turn the grinder over to dispense contents (see instructions in Use & Care).
- Made of stainless steel with a satin finish.
- Corrosion-proof ceramic grinding mechanisms.
- An acrylic window displays the contents and fill level.
- Because the mechanism is on top, the grinding residue is neatly contained between uses.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Set of two is handsomely boxed and ready for gifting.
- Each mill uses six AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To start using your mills, just flip them.
- Each mill uses six AAA batteries.
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Store in a dry area.
- To install batteries: Turn mills upside down and turn stainless-steel body counterclockwise to unlock and remove. Install 6 AAA batteries (included) in each according to polarity, as indicated on power pack. To reposition stainless-steel body and lock it into place, align the notches and turn clockwise until you hear it click. Remove batteries if consumed or if product is to be left unused for a long period.
- To refill: Turn mills upside down and turn stainless-steel body counterclockwise to unlock and remove. Turn power pack clockwise to unlock and remove. Fill chambers with peppercorns or sea salt crystals. Do not overfill. Reposition power pack and stainless-steel body.
- To adjust grind: Adjusting knobs are located on top of mills. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- To start using your mills, just flip them.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within 3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt
Rated 2 out of 5 by Doris from Great but pepper mill stopped working I received these as a gift and loved them. But about two month in the pepper mill stopped working. I tried new batteries; looked on-line. Took it into W-S for help and was told I had to deal with Trudeau directly. Very disappointing -- both W-S service and performance.Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Mar16 from Indispensable I am surprised by the bad reviews as I’ve purchased these for both of our homes and gifted them many times. I love mine as I have arthritis and these really help when using freshly ground salt and pepper in recipes. The removal of the base to refill I admit is a little awkward but other than that I find these are user friendly.Date published: 2019-06-26Rated 3 out of 5 by Pixley from Easy to use when cooking We purchased this S+P set about 2 years and have had no problem with a short life. I attempted to add more salt to the grinder and my husband nor I can get the plastic to unscrew from the base. We have to presume it is no as non-corrosive as described.Date published: 2019-03-10Rated 1 out of 5 by Bonnie12 from WONDERFUL BUT DOESN'T HOLD UP I agree with other reviews that the Graviti Salt and Pepper Mill is wonderful, BUT it just stopped working with no way to revive it (not a battery issue). Unfortunately, my pepper grinder stopped working after 13 months; beyond the warranty period. I am replacing the set with a slightly more manual battery operated set with a top push button. Reviews are more dependable on this style of grinder.Date published: 2019-03-05Rated 1 out of 5 by BlahBlah from Short Life! Love the idea of only using one hand to season food. Bought 4 sets and EVERYONE has had a problem with them stopping to work. Will not buy anymore of them. It's a shame - great idea!Date published: 2019-02-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Lillulu1000 from Short Life I loved the idea of this grinder because it doesn’t require two hands and is really convenient for cooking. However, it’s nearly impossible to refill. I followed the instructions and the mill cracked upon separating from the battery base. Not worth the price.Date published: 2019-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by beck13 from Love this set We have had this salt & pepper mill set for over 5 years and it still works very well. We have not had any of the issues in the negative reviews. The refill process is not the easiest but worth it to have freshly ground pepper & salt with a meal.Date published: 2019-01-27Rated 2 out of 5 by LesAnne from USED to be great..Doesn’t last I’m sad to say that this lovely wedding gift has lasted for a few years officially but the dust tonight. I’ve replaced batteries and tried everything to no avail. I hate to toss them because they were such a nice wedding gift but looking now for a different brand.Date published: 2019-01-13
How do you refill them? Hi KylieC - To refill the mill, turn stainless steel body counter-clockwise to unlock and remove. To avoid spilling, turn the mill upside down before filling. Turn the power pack clockwise to unlock and remove. Fill the chamber with peppercorns or sea salt crystals. Do not overfill. Re-position the chamber and the stainless steel body. Enjoy!Date published: 2019-02-24