Graeter's Assorted Ice Cream Sampler
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cincinnati has become synonymous with Graeter's, famed for handcrafted ice cream since Louis Graeter began selling his homemade confections at neighborhood street markets in 1868. Now, 150 years later, this family-owned creamery still uses 2 1/2-gallon French pot freezers and the very finest ingredients to produce ice cream that's so luscious and creamy, you'll quickly understand why it has such a loyal following. Perfect for birthdays and celebrations, our assortment introduces you to six of Graeter's most popular flavors.
Madagascar Vanilla Bean: Crafted with freshly ground Bourbon Isle vanilla, this fragrant, creamy ice cream is pure bliss.
Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip: Graeter's signature flavor, made with plump, juicy Oregon black raspberries and premium bittersweet chocolate chips.
Dutch Milk Chocolate: Features the finest European cocoa to produce a smooth and sophisticated milk chocolate flavor.
Mint Chocolate Chip: Refreshing blend of mint ice cream crafted with pure peppermint oil and premium bittersweet chocolate chips.
Mocha Chocolate Chip: Made with a proprietary blend of dark-roasted Colombian and Sumatran Arabica coffee beans, fresh sweet cream and premium bittersweet chocolate.
Buckeye Blitz® Chocolate Chip: Graeter's pays tribute to Ohio's famous buckeye candy with this decadent blend of peanut butter, cocoa, peanut butter cookie dough and bittersweet chocolate chips.
- Includes six 1-lb. containers (6 lb. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The ice cream assortment ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately transfer the ice cream containers to the freezer, where they will keep up to 6 months unopened or 1 week opened. Before serving, allow the ice cream to soften for approx. 10 minutes.
- Madagascar Vanilla Bean: Cream, milk, cane sugar, skim milk, eggs, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, carob bean gum, guar gum.
- Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip: Cream, milk, cane sugar, black raspberry puree, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, expeller-pressed non-GMO soy oil, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural flavors), skim milk, eggs, carob bean gum, guar gum, citric acid.
- Dutch Milk Chocolate: Cream, milk, cane sugar, skim milk, cocoa (processed with alkali), eggs, carob bean gum, guar gum.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Cream, milk, cane sugar, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, expeller-pressed non-GMO soy oil, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural flavors), skim milk, eggs, peppermint oil, carob bean gum, guar gum.
- Mocha Chocolate Chip: Cream, milk, cane sugar, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, expeller-pressed non-GMO soy oil, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural flavors), skim milk, eggs, coffee, carob bean gum, guar gum.
- Buckeye Blitz® Chocolate Chip: Cream, milk, cane sugar, cookie dough (wheat flour, sugar, peanuts, pasteurized eggs, water, brown sugar, salt), chocolate chips (sugar,chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, expeller-pressed non-GMO soy oil, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural flavors), skim milk, cocoa processed with alkali, eggs, peanut butter (peanuts, sugar, palm oil, sea salt), vanilla extract, guar gum,carob bean gum.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.