Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add an extra festive touch to your graduation celebration with this colorful cake. Made from scratch by the father-and-son team behind Frost Bake Shop in Memphis, this generously sized dessert features three luscious layers of the family's signature chocolate cake made with extra-dark Dutch-process cocoa and fresh buttermilk. The moist cake is filled and iced with a fluffy vanilla butter-and-cream cheese frosting. For festive flair, bakers pipe "Congratulations Class of 2019" on top and coat the sides with brightly colored candy sprinkles.
- 9" diam., 4" high (serves 18–22).
- 5 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cake: Granulated sugar, milk, cultured lowfat buttermilk, oils (vegetable and soybean), all-purpose flour, whole eggs with citric acid, water, unsweetened cocoa, coarse kosher salt, natural flavor, cornstarch, baking soda, instant coffee powder.
- Frosting: Powdered sugar, cream cheese, unsalted butter, natural flavor, rainbow sprinkles.
- Contains milk, egg, soy.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, soy, cashew, walnut, pecan, coconut.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 1 month, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ItalianChef2016 from Better than any local bakery! I bought the cake for a graduation and let me tell you it was a hit! Ships frozen but no one could tell. The cake was looked just like it's presented on the site and so moist and flavorful. I was shocked when 1/2 the group went back for seconds. Would definitely buy again for any occasion.Date published: 2017-06-12
does this cake say 2019?Hi Jessica, Yes, it says 2019. We noticed that the product information copy still says "2017"; we'll be updating that shortly.Date published: 2019-05-20