Google Home Mini
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Experience the colossal performance of this tiny personal assistant: Google Home Mini, a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Like its larger cousin, this small-but-mighty smart device is always ready to give you hands-free help. Advanced voice recognition technology guarantees personalized responses for everyone in the house. Start by saying “Hey Google,” then let your mini assistant take care of the rest.
- Google Home Mini can recognize different voices for up to six people in your home, so it can share everything from personalized calendar information and commute times to favorite playlists.
- Let this petite powerhouse take care of dinner: use it to control compatible smart equipment in your kitchen – or just say “Hey Google, call Sam’s Sushi House,” and it’ll give them a call.
- Use your voice to quickly find information about weather, news, sports and lots more. Ask questions like “Hey Google, will I need an umbrella today?”
- Manage your day from breakfast to bed, starting with “Hey Google, wake me up at 6:30 AM tomorrow.” Get help with your schedule, commute, travel information and more.
- Play, pause and rewind – all hands-free. Use your voice to control your favorite music, movies and shows with compatible services (subscriptions are required to access some content).
- Control your entire smart home – simply ask Google Home to stream videos to your TV with Chromecast or to turn up your Nest thermostat.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Diameter: 3.86 in (98 mm)
- Height: 1.65 in (42 mm)
- Power cable: 4.92 ft. (1.5 m)
- Device: 6.1 oz. (173 g)
- Power adapter and cable: Approximately 2.65 oz (75 g)
- Durable fabric top
- Non-skid silicone base
- Plastic housings created using recycled material
Supported Audio Formats:
- HE-AAC, LC-AAC+, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), FLAC
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi
- Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use
- 360 sound with 40mm driver
- Chromecast and Chromecast Audio built-in
- Bluetooth® support
- 5V, 1.8A
Ports & Connectors:
- Micro-USB port
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 4.2 and higher
- iOS 9.1+ and higher
- Wi-Fi use requires 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access point (router)
- Google Home app running on a compatible mobile device.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Google Home Max
Nest Learning Thermostat
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mark S from I am LOVING the Smart Home features... My only real problem with Google Home is it doesnt seem to hear very well. Other than that I LOVE it.. I ask for the time, I set alarms, I ask questions, mostly I use it to control my home lights and some appliances. I learned that "Vampire" usage of electricity can add up in cost. Using my smart plugs now cuts that out or down completely...I would give it 5 stars if it could hear me..Perhaps a pin or device closer to where I am located would enable it to do that.. But I really can't do without mine now..You can't have it back!Date published: 2018-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Annie from Great sound I got my first one for Christmas. I love it so much I got 2 more for different rooms in my house. The sound is so diaamit for being such a small device. I have mine connected to my Pandora account and I get so many channels and styles of great music. It is super easy to operate.Date published: 2018-07-13