Google Home Max
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Google takes innovation to the max with the latest version of the company's legendary smart speaker system. The first voice-activated speaker that can recognize different people, Google Home Max acts as a do-it-all personal assistant for everyone in your home. Just connect it to the Internet, then ask it to do everything from finding answers using Google Search to setting timers, controlling smart devices, streaming music and making phone calls. Google Home Max is always learning new things, so it becomes more helpful every time you use it. Just start by saying "OK Google," then let your assistant take care of the rest.
- Make phone calls to any personal contact or business. All you have to say is "OK Google, call Mom's cell," and it will call her.
- Enjoy music by using a simple voice command to play tunes with YouTube Music, Google Play Music and other compatible audio services.
- Get the latest weather, traffic, finance and sports updates – plus answers to everyday questions like "Where is the nearest pharmacy?" and "When does it close?"
- Manage your calendar and everyday tasks, from commute and flight information to setting alarms, starting timers and adding items to your shopping list.
- Control compatible smart devices – simply ask Google Home Max to stream videos to your TV with Chromecast or to turn up your Nest thermostat.
- Get superior sound and voice technology with high excursion speaker and far-field microphones.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 12 1/4" x 5" high.
- Power cable: 6 1/2' long.
- Device: 11 lb.
Supported Audio Formats
- WAV (LPCM).
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi for high-performance streaming.
- Chromecast built-in.
Bluetooth® 4.2. Speaker
- Two 4.5" (114 mm) high-excursion (+/- 11 mm) dual voice-coil woofers.
- Two .7" (18 mm) custom tweeters.
- Sealed rigid housing.
- Acoustically transparent fabric.
- AC Power 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Ports & Connectors
- 3.5 mm jack with analog audio input.
1USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Supported Operating Systems
- Android 4.4 and higher.
- iOS® 9.1 and higher.1
1iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco and is used under license.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Like
Google Home Mini
Rated 5 out of 5 by Byron from Fantastic Speaker! I’ve been on board with Google’s “Home” products for quite some time. I have a Google Home, three Google Home Minis, and four Google Home Hubs. After using all of the products for the past years, I can honestly say that the Google Home Max lives up to its name. It provides the same exact usefulness as the other three products, besides the video of the Google Home Hub, but with a phenomenal speaker. I currently have the Home Max in my workout room and when I’m working out it feels as if I’m in one of those intense spin (cycling) classes. The bass is incredible and really pushes me to finish my workout strong. If you’re a fan of Google’s “Home” products, definitely consider picking up the Google Home Max. Actually, if you’re simply in the market for a great speaker, pick up the Google Home Max.Date published: 2019-07-18