Good Food Awards Gift Crate
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Discover some of America's best specialty foods, all from artisans who won a Good Food Award in 2018. These artisans and their delicious creations exemplify the outstanding qualities honored by the awards – a commitment to craftsmanship, flavor, social consciousness and environmental responsibility. In our signature gift crate, you'll find six examples of truly good food – the kind that brings people together and builds strong, healthy communities.
- Bitter Housewife Cardamom Bitters: Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, these richly spiced bitters enhance everything from bright, fruity cocktails to smoky spirits like premium scotch and añejo tequila. 3.4 fl. oz.
- Enzo Organic Basil Crush Oil: Basil-infused extra-virgin olive oil has fresh, spicy notes of grassy herbs, anise and licorice. The limited-release oil is crafted by the Ricchiuti family using California estate-grown organic olives and basil. 16.9 fl. oz.
- Bee Local Willamette Valley Honey: Single-origin raw honey from Oregon's celebrated Willamette Valley features delicate notes of hops and berries. Great as condiment or as an ingredient for cocktails, cooking and baking. 8.6 oz.
- Lick My Spoon Cardamom Rose Caramel Sauce: Creamy caramel sauce has rich notes of roses and warm spices. It's handcrafted by a master confectioner in Sarasota, Florida, using an original recipe that reflects her Middle Eastern heritage. 10 oz.
- Castronovo Tumaco Dark Milk 60% Cacao Chocolate Bar: Small-batch chocolate bar has hints of citrus, honey and floral flavors. It's handcrafted in Florida from cacao beans harvested in Tumaco, a remote region on Colombia's Pacific coast. 2.2 oz.
- Xocolatl 70% Cacao Chocolate Bar: Small-batch dark chocolate has rich notes caramel, warm spices, fruit and tropical flowers. It's handcrafted in Atlanta from organic cacao beans grown by Amazonian farmers in San Martin de Pangoa, Peru. 2.7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Bitter Housewife Cardamom Bitters: Alcohol, water, organic sugar, grains of paradise, cinnamon, cardamom, black walnut leaf, quassia, gentian.
- ENZO Basil Crush Olive Oil: 100% organic olives, basil essential oil.
- Bee Local Honey: 100% raw single-origin honey.
- Lick My Spoon Cardamom Rose Caramel Sauce: Heavy cream, pure cane sugar, spring water, organic Madagascar vanilla beans, organic rose water oil, organic cardamom, organic fleur de sel. Contains milk. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, tree nuts.
- Castronovo Tumaco 60% Cacao Dark Milk Chocolate Bar: Cacao beans, organic milk, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter. Contains milk. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs.
- Xocolatl 70% Cacao Chocolate Bar: Organic cacao, organic cane sugar.
This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with peanuts and tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.