Gobel Nonstick Brioche Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The choice of professional pastry chefs, this classic French pan promotes even baking and tender, perfectly puffed brioche, a rich, buttery yeast bread beloved since the 19th century. The flared and fluted shape turns out a wonderfully decorative brioche for sharing.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Pan produces a classic, elegant brioche with a tender interior and a perfectly browned crust.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2 cup capacity; 8" diam., 3" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by THREEBOYSMOM from LOVELY AND YUMMY!!!! I use these brioche pans to make my Jewish New Year round challahs. In the past, and sometimes still, I have used a 7in spring form pan. The brioche pan releases easliy and leaves a very nice scalloped base on the loaf. See below.Date published: 2014-11-27