Gobel Traditional Finish Madeleine Plaques Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming – madeleines with this classic French pan, the choice of professional pastry chefs. Designed for superb heat distribution, the pan ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and gently.
- Mini mold turns out twenty 1 1/2" long mini shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Regular mold turns out twelve 3 3/4" long shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mini: (twenty mold) 15 1/2" x 5" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 1 1/2" long, 1" wide.
- Regular: (twelve mold)15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 3 3/4" long, 2" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Imogen from Traditional French Madeleine Pan This sturdy tin pan by Gobel is superior to one purchased a decade ago. Wash and dry well and it will be a favorite for years to come. I do not purchase bakeware with non-stick finish and rely on the French to agree with me. Gobel does have a few non-stick pieces but this is not one.Date published: 2016-11-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Greydruid from Superb Madeleines Makes superb madeleines every time. Don't bother with the non-stick types. This pan is non-stick enough if you just use the old tried and true method of thin coatings of butter then sifted flour. The madeleines fall right out. Just be ready to catch them when they drop. I used the online Williams-Sonoma recipe because most others call for baking powder or soda, which are completely unnecessary if you beat the mixture thoroughly. I also used a bit more lemon jest than the recipe calls for. Just a personal preference.Date published: 2015-09-07Rated 4 out of 5 by emeng from I love this Madeleine Pan Non stick. So easy to take out the cookies. It's the best one I ever have.Date published: 2013-08-18