Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Sides Bundle, Set of 5
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Let us take care of the side dishes this Thanksgiving, allowing you more time with family and friends and less in the kitchen. Each gluten-free dish is prepared with premium ingredients for savory, homemade flavor. For you, prep couldn't be easier – just heat and serve. The collection of five gluten-free sides includes:
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans baked with a rich Gruyère cheese and mushroom sauce, then topped with crispy onions.
Cauliflower Risotto: Finely diced cauliflower, whole peas and asparagus seasoned with shallots, garlic and basil and topped with bubbling, golden Parmesan cheese.
Farro & Quinoa with Butternut Squash: Combines red and white quinoa, farro and butternut squash with crunchy silvered almonds, sweet red peppers and tangy Dijon mustard.
Gluten-Free Gravy: Rich, flavorful turkey base thickened with potato flour and enhanced with a concentrated vegetable base and aromatic spices.
- Each side dish serves 8–12.
- Approx. 11 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Gluten free but not prepared in a gluten-free facility.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; serves 8–12 total).
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: 1 lb. 9 oz. (serves 8–12).
- Cauliflower Risotto: 2 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; serves 8–12 total)
- Farro & Quinoa with Butternut Squash: 2 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; serves 8–12 total)
- Gluten-Free Gravy: 16 oz.
- Use & Care
- The sides ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store in the freezer where the sides will keep up to 3 months.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen unti lready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap. Place tray on a sheet pan and bake for 45–50 minutes.
- Cauliflower Risotto: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place the oven-safe trays directly on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a food thermometer inserted in the centers reads 165°F.
- Farro & Quinoa with Butternut Squash: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place the oven-safe trays directly on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a food thermometer inserted in the center reads 165°F.
- Gluten-Free Gravy: Thaw gravy in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer it to a small saucepan and set over medium-low heat until the gravy is warmed through; do not allow it to boil. If needed, whisk in a few tablespoons of water or stock to thin the gravy to the desired consistency. Serve immediately.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: Green beans, mushrooms, Gruyère cheese (raw milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whole milk (milk, vitamin D3), fried onions (shallot, palm oil), onions, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, onion powder, soybean oil, garlic powder, food starch, natural butter flavor [milk], natural flavor), rice flour, modified food starch, kosher salt, black pepper, dried thyme.
- Cauliflower Risotto: Cauliflower, peas, asparagus, asiago cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose [to prevent caking]), parmesan cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose [to prevent caking]), shallots, water, olive oil (refined olive oil, extra virgin olive oil), unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), lemon zest, lemon juice, kosher salt, garlic, basil, vegetable stock (yeast extract, salt, water, natural flavor, olive oil, potato maltodextrin, turmeric, spice, carrot powder), mint, corn starch, black pepper, xanthan gum.
- Farro & Quinoa Butternut Squash: Cooked farro (farro, water, kosher salt), butternut squash, cooked red quinoa (red quinoa, water, kosher salt), cooked white quinoa (white quinoa, water, kosher salt), cucumber, blanched slivered almonds, olive oil (refined olive oil, extra virgin olive oil), red onion, red bell pepper, water, champagne vinegar (diluted with water to 6% acidity. contains sulfites), basil, apple juice concentrate, kosher salt, Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt), shallots, mint, xanthan gum, black pepper.
- Gluten-Free Gravy: Water, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), potato flour, turkey base (turkey meat including turkey juices, sea salt, yeast extract, maltodextrin, chicken fat, cane sugar, natural flavors [including onion powder and spice extracts], dried whey, potato flour), vegetable stock (yeast extract, salt, water, natural flavor, olive oil, potato maltodextrin, turmeric, spice, carrot powder), tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, alcohol), white pepper.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.