Gluten-Free Pizza Dough, Set of 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Delicious gluten-free pizzas are a few simple steps away with our made-from-scratch dough on hand. Simply thaw and roll out the dough and add your favorite toppings—like fresh mozzarella and basil for a classic Margherita—and bake. The result is a tasty pie without delivery tips, stress or gluten.
- Four 12-oz. dough balls; 3 lb. total.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pizza dough ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer, where the pizza dough will keep up to 3 months frozen.
- To thaw, place frozen pizza dough round on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Transfer to the refrigerator and let the dough thaw and rise, for at least 24 hours. Once defrosted, preheat an oven to 500°F. If desired, place a baking stone in the oven to preheat. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and roll out into a 12-inch round. Add the toppings of your choice. If using a baking stone, transfer the pizza to the preheated stone. If not using a stone, return the pizza to the parchment-lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake the pizza for about 12 minutes. Let cool for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Water, white rice flour, tapioca flour, canola oil, eggs, granulated sugar, salt, xanthan gum, gelatin, cider vinegar, active dry yeast.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momm from Great Pizza Dough Sent this to my Son. He raved about how amazing this pizza crust was. Best Gluten Free Crust he had ever had! Well worth the price. On the second order, UPS rescheduled delivery 3 days later because of bad weather. Called Williams Sonoma and Robyn in Customer Service was so nice. She immediately sent out a replacement. Great pizza, great Customer Service!Date published: 2018-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by tobey052004 from Amazing Gluten Free Pizza Dough! I recently developed a gluten sensitivity, and had to cut gluten from my diet. Having bought a Breveille pizza maker from WS last year, I didn't want to give up our pizza nights at home! This gluten pizza dough is very good. When rolling out dough, be careful as it has a very soft play dough like texture. I divide one dough ball in half for two, 8 inch personal pizzas...I roll it thin crust! Even my husband loves it. Will purchase again!Date published: 2018-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by UPCheryl from Best Pizza Dough Ever! Pizza dough that comes out perfect every time. Follow direections to let rise in fridge overnight. Can be rolled out super thin, and is wonderful for pizza on the grill. Light, thin, crispy and delicious on the grill, especially for Marguerita. Use HOT gas grill 600-650 for perfect, fast results. Cook dough on one side, flip over on tray, "decorate" the cooked side the back on the grill with lid down for only a matter of minutes. Perfection. Even Better with W-S San Marano sauce. Amazing! Like pizza from a high end wood oven!Date published: 2016-07-04