Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
Even if you can't consume gluten, you can still enjoy a fresh, warm pizza prepared with Mariposa's ready-to-bake crusts. Handcrafted with an organic gluten-free flour blend and extra-virgin olive oil, the New York–style crusts are crisp, light and airy. They arrive par-baked to cook along with your choice of toppings.
- Includes two 10" diam. pizza crusts (7 oz. total).
- Serves 6 (each crust serves 3).
- Gluten free and made in a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- The pizza crusts are shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, remove them from the shipping container and store them in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add sauce and your choice of toppings to the frozen crust. Bake the pizza directly on a rack or pizza stone until hot and the cheese has melted, approx.. 8 to 12 minutes. (Note: do not bake on the included cardboard).
- Gluten-free flour blend (org. brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, org. amaranth flour), water, organic unrefined cane sugar, org palm oil shortening, non-GMO extra virgin olive oil, expeller pressed non-GMO canola oil, xanthan gum, yeast, sea salt, beet fiber, apple cider vinegar and ascorbic acid.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
|Gluten-Free Pizza Dough||$22.95||$0|