Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Even if you can't consume gluten, you can still enjoy a fresh, warm pizza prepared with Mariposa's ready-to-bake crusts. Handcrafted with an organic gluten-free flour blend and extra-virgin olive oil, the New York–style crusts are crisp, light and airy. They arrive par-baked to cook along with your choice of toppings.
- Includes two 10" diam. pizza crusts (7 oz. total).
- Serves 6 (each crust serves 3).
- Gluten free and made in a 100% dedicated gluten-free facility
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pizza crusts are shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, remove them from the shipping container and store them in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add sauce and your choice of toppings to the frozen crust. Bake the pizza directly on a rack or pizza stone until hot and the cheese has melted, approx.. 8 to 12 minutes. (Note: do not bake on the included cardboard).
- Gluten-free flour blend (org. brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, org. amaranth flour), water, organic unrefined cane sugar, org palm oil shortening, non-GMO extra virgin olive oil, expeller pressed non-GMO canola oil, xanthan gum, yeast, sea salt, beet fiber, apple cider vinegar and ascorbic acid.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.