We Take the Cake Gluten-Free Blueberry Almond Cake
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
If you enjoy blueberry muffins, but prefer to skip the gluten, this is the treat for you. The gluten-free batter is delightfully moist and fragrant with almond extract. It arrives – folded with ripe, juicy blueberries – ready to bake. Its buttery brown sugar crumble will fill the kitchen with a welcoming scent as the cakes comes to a crisp, golden finish. Serve it at brunch, afternoon tea or whenever your sweet tooth beckons.
- 8" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 1 lb.
- Gluten-free but made in a facility that handles wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake batter ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon arrival, place directly in the freezer for future use, or remove the plastic wrap and collar and allow the batter to fully defrost on the counter before baking.
- Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F and bake for 45–50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Add crumbles 15 minutes prior to the end of the cake's cook time.
- Batter: Butter, frozen blueberries, gluten-free flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, large eggs, sour cream, salt, trans-fat free vegetable oil, natural almond extract.
- Crumble: Gluten-free flour, butter, brown sugar, salt, all-natural vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.