Gluten-Free Assorted Raviolis
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Handmade using traditional methods and a proprietary flour blend, Manini's pastas offer the taste and texture of fresh, handmade noodles without the gluten. Manini achieves the authentic look, texture and flavor with a special mix of ancient-grain flours – millet, amaranth, sorghum and teff – that are naturally gluten-free, tender and flavorful, without the grainy texture of rice- and corn-based recipes. With a pillowy bite, scrumptious fillings and easy preparation, these ravioli are perfect for quick meals that will satisfy any pasta lover. Our collection includes:
Four Cheese: Filled with a creamy blend of ricotta, Romano, fontina and mozzarella cheese, with a touch of garlic and black pepper (9.5 oz.).
Portobello & Cheese: Savory portobello mushrooms give these ricotta-and-Romano cheese ravioli a hearty flavor (9.5 oz.).
Spinach: Classic combination of fresh spinach with four cheeses: tangy feta, creamy ricotta and mozzarella, and zesty Romano (9.5 oz.).
- Set of three ravioli (1 lb. 12.5 oz. total).
- Each package serves 2.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastas ship frozen with gel packs. Upon receipt, remove pastas from shipping container and place in freezer, where they will keep, unopened, for up to 1 year, or in refrigerator, where they will keep, unopened, for up to 14 days.
- Pastas may be cooked frozen or thawed. Cook pasta in boiling water for 4 1/2 minutes if frozen, or 4 minutes if thawed. Drain and serve.
- Four Cheese: Flour blend (whole millet flour, tapioca flour, teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth flour), homogenized yellow ricotta cheese, egg whites, water, canola oil, Romano cheese, fontina cheese, mozzarella cheese, xanthan gum, sea salt, garlic powder, black pepper. Contains eggs, milk.
- Portobello & Cheese: Flour blend (whole millet flour, tapioca flour, teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth flour), egg whites, portobello mushrooms, homogenized yellow ricotta cheese, water, Romano cheese, canola oil, sea salt, xanthan gum, garlic powder, black pepper, rosemary. Contains eggs, milk.
- Spinach: Flour blend (whole millet flour, tapioca flour, teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth flour), egg whites, homogenized yellow ricotta cheese, water, spinach, canola oil, Romano cheese, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, xanthan gum, sea salt, garlic powder, black pepper. Contains: eggs, milk.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.