Global Combination Water 8000/1000-Grit Whetstone Sharpener
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This two-sided ceramic whetstone offers both a medium grit for sharpening and a super-fine grit for honing and polishing. Harder than waterstones, ceramic whetstones sharpen knives more quickly, are more durable and need only a minute of soaking in water before use.
- Medium 1000-grit side for sharpening and maintaining edges.
- Ultra-fine 8000-grit side for honing an already sharp edge to a polished finish.
- Includes two sizes of sharpening guide rails to fit most blades and ensure a consistent angle for sharpening.
- Includes a stainless-steel holder that safely stabilizes and elevates the stone during sharpening.
- Recommended for use with Global knives; suitable for all straight-edge knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Whetstone: 8 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/4" high.
- Holder: 10 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 1 1/4" high.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Soak whetstone in water for 1-2 minutes before use.
- Wash the whetstone with a wet sponge after use.
- After sharpening, carefully remove the guide rails from the blade. Rinse and clean thoroughly to remove any particles of grit inside them.
- Wash knives in mild soapy warm water after sharpening; dry thoroughly.
- Hand-wash the holder.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.