Global Classic Holiday 3-Piece Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. Blade edges are ground to a superfine angle on each side for dramatically sharp performance and exceptional balance. This special set includes three essential knives that are lightweight yet perfectly balanced to help you prep celebratory meals for family and friends.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured to provide firm grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Made in Japan.
3-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5 1/2" vegetable knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3 oz.
- Vegetable Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 5 1/2" handle; 6 oz.
- Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 3/4" handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
The item I had in my cart increased by approximately $100. Is the price correct of $249 now? Hi Monty, Yes, $249.95 is the current price.Date published: 2020-01-12
For the Global Classic 3-piece knife set, why are there 3 different prices shown in various locations? The first page of an email shows the set for $149.95. When you click on that, the price shows $249.95. Further down on one page, the price shows $179.95Hi closter, We apologize for the errors in stating the correct price for this knife set. It is $249.95.Date published: 2019-11-10