Global Classic 5-Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. This Classic set includes four of the most popular Global knives, along with a bamboo block that shows off the blades.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Bamboo storage block has a clear acrylic window that offers a view of the knife blades.
5-Piece Aet includes:
- 4 1/4" utility knife.
- 5 1/2" vegetable knife.
- 8" chef's knife .
- 8 1/2" bread knife.
- Bamboo block with four slots.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Utility Knife: 4 1/4" blade, 4" handle; 4.8 oz.
- Vegetable Knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 6.4 oz.
- Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 3/4" handle; 8 oz.
- Bread Knife: 8 1/2" blade, 4 3/4" handle; 11.2 oz.
- Bamboo Block: 9 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 9 1/2" high.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife other than a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Midwest Farm Wife from Very Pleased I've had this set for approximately one year. What a difference nice, sharp knives make. The weight and balance of each knife is excellent, and the handles fit comfortably in my hand. There are two larger slots (which I have the large chef knife and bread knife stored), and two smaller slots for the paring knives. The set also looks nice on my counter.Date published: 2019-01-05