Global Classic 3-Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. Blade edges are ground to a superfine 16-degree angle on each side for dramatically sharp performance and exceptional balance. This Global Classic set includes three essential kitchen knives for everyday use.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured to provide a firm grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
3-piece set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5 1/2" vegetable knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Vegetable knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use honing steel only when you feel knives have lost some of their original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after first use. As you continue to use your Global knives, they will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone knives more than once every two weeks, it is time to have them sharpened.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
What are the specific models for these three knives? The pictures are confusing. They show different knives, not the same three.Hi Martin, The Global Classic 3-Piece Knife Set contains the following knives: 4" Paring Knife - GS -7 5.5” Vegetable Knife - GS-5 8” Chef's Knife - G-2Date published: 2018-12-28