Global Classic 6-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Chop and dice with exceptional precision and control. Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, this award-winning hand-forged steel cutlery is carefully weighted for balance and comfort. Five home-chef essentials and a knife block make up this set.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Stainless-steel storage block's angled design helps protect the blades, and its nonslip rubber base anchors the block securely on a countertop.
- Block has slots for ten knives and a honing steel.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/4" chef's/utility knife.
- 7" Asian chef's knife
- 8 1/4" carving knife.
- 8 3/4" bread knife.
- 11-slot storage block.Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.1 oz.
- 5 1/4" chef's/utility knife: 5 1/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.7 oz.
- 7" Asian chef's knife: 7 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 10.5 oz.
- 8 1/4" carving knife: 8 1/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.7 oz.
- 8 3/4" bread knife: 8 3/4"-long blade; 4/ 1/2"-long handle; 5.5 oz.
- Storage block: 5 1/4" x 10" x 11" high.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Global knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Souseh from I was AMAZED I couldn't believe how well my Global knifes cut, i mean without any effort i sliced tomatoes, my knife just glided through it. I absolutely love this product!Date published: 2012-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by DianeBigSky from The best knives I've ever used! These knives are all I could ever desire in a knife. The are perfectly comfortable in my hand - so nicely weighted yet light. They are incredibly sharp - be careful! We are delighted with our purchase.Date published: 2012-01-16