Giant Hanukkah Cookies, Set of 3, Personalized
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Sometimes good things come in big packages, especially when it comes to cookies. A sweet holiday surprise, our giant Hanukkah cookies are made from scratch by artisan bakers in Florida from fresh, buttery sugar cookies with custom molds in three iconic holiday shapes: Menorah, Star of David and Dreidel. Each cookie is hand decorated with royal icing and can be personalized with up to 9 letters.
- Menorah: 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" (4.5 oz.).
- Star: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" (3.5 oz.).
- Dreidel: 4" x 6" (4 oz.).
- 12 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship individually wrapped at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the cookies at room temperature. Once opened, store the cookies in an airtight container, where they will keep for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer, where they will keep up to 1 month.
- All-purpose flour, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, confectioners' sugar, dried egg whites, food coloring (Red 3 and 40, Yellow 5 and 6, Blue 1 and 2), titanium dioxide.
Please allow 2-9 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery