George Mendes My Portugal Cookbook & White Wine Garlic Simmering Sauce
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Discover the vibrant cuisine of Portugal with chef George Mendes. Our gift bundle includes Mendes's cookbook, My Portugal, a collection of mouthwatering recipes inspired by his famed Aldea restaurant in New York City. We've paired it with a jar of his White Wine & Garlic Simmer Sauce, an easy complement to fish, mussels, clams and other seafood.
- Special set includes My Portugal cookbook (hardcover, 256 pages) and 16 oz. George Mendes White Wine & Garlic Simmer Sauce.
- 125 recipes showcase the vast range of dishes from Portugal.
- Includes Mendes’s popular restaurant recipes, such as his signature Duck Rice and Garlic Seared Shrimp, and his modern takes on classic Portuguese dishes, such as Salt, Cod, Potato, and Egg Casserole; Mozambique Shrimp and Okra with Piri Piri; Eggs Baked with Peas, Linguiça, and Bacon; Butter Cookies; and more.
- Simmer Sauce blends white wine, fennel, saffron and garlic with a hint of citrus, making it a great base for fish seafood dishes.
- Made in USA.
- Sweet onions, fennel, water, tomatoes (vine ripened tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), white wine, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice from concentrate, rice starch, Italian flat leaf parsley, ascorbic acid, garlic, cane sugar, fennel seeds, kosher salt, coriander, paprika, saffron threads, thyme, anise, ground bay leaf.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, fish, sesame, milk or milk products, soy, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.