What's Gaby Cooking, Salsa & Guacamole Starter Gift Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Brighten things up with our guacamole and salsa starters from the kitchen of Gaby Dalkin, the inspiring food blogger behind What's Gaby Cooking. Her signature recipes guarantee the ultimate combo of bold Latin flavors, featuring authentic ingredients like fire-roasted chiles, spicy jalapeños and savory garlic. For a great trio of crowd-pleasing dips, just mix the starters with a few fresh ingredients.
- Guacamole Starter: A blend of roasted tomatillos and poblano chiles with lime, garlic, jalapeños and chives – just combine the jar with mashed avocados for the best-ever guacamole.
- Tomatillo Salsa Starter: Fire-roasted tomatillos and onions with lime, garlic and chives—plus roasted poblano chiles for classic Latin flavor with a mildly spicy kick.
- Chipotle Tomato Salsa Starter: For vibrant flavor, smoky chipotle chiles and fire-roasted tomatoes are brightened with lime, jalapeños and garlic.
- Set includes: Guacamole Starter (9 oz.), Tomatillo Salsa Starter (9 oz.) and Chipotle Tomato Salsa Starter (9 oz.).
- Customize your salsa with your favorite mix-ins – for creative ideas, check out Gaby’s recipes.
- Made in USA.
- Guacamole Starter: Roasted tomatillos, water, onions, roasted poblano peppers, garlic, salt, lime juice, dried chives.
- Tomatillo Salsa Starter: Roasted tomatillos, water, onions, roasted poblano peppers, garlic, salt, lime juice, dried chives.
- Chipotle Tomato Salsa Starter: Roasted tomatoes (with calcium chloride and citric acid), water, cilantro, onion, chipotle peppers (chile peppers, chipotle peppers, natural flavor, salt, citric acid), garlic, salt, jalapeño peppers (with salt, vinegar, water), lime juice, black pepper.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk or dairy products, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, sesame, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
What's Gaby Cooking: Everyday California Food
What's Gaby Cooking, Spicy Guacamole Starter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Whitney M from All are so delicious! I got this set for a fiesta BBQ I threw and used up all three, such a hit with all my guests! I also used the Tomatillo as a marinade on chicken skewers and it added so much good flavor. Very yummy! Can't wait to stock up on more!Date published: 2017-05-17Rated 5 out of 5 by salsalover from Great gift for a host/hostess or for yourself! I can't pick a favorite between these three delicious dips. The guacamole starter is creative and very easy. I got so many compliments when I made it for a party last week! Both salsas taste amazing and I love how great the three look together when you put them out. This trio is the perfect thing to bring to a host/hostess or to keep at home for an easy appetizer when company stops by.Date published: 2017-05-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Mariejks from Incredibly delicious! We recently served this variety of 3 at a party. They were a complete hit! This is one of my favorite William Sonoma purchaes & can't wait to order more. I will never go back to grocery store brands again.Date published: 2017-05-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Lawrence loves Food from Three Great Salsa Recipes I have now used all three of these salsa recipes. Unlike the standard Grocery Store Salsa's these have much more flavor!! The Chipotle is a true smoky Chipotle flavor, more full than most which is thus different and very rewarding. The Tomatillo Salsa is also true to it's name, great Tomatillo flavor and a non-spicy salsa. I have used the Guacamole starter as recommended with Avocado - GREAT!! The Starter could be used simply as a dipping Salsa as well!! The sodium content is higher than store Salsa's, but that is because the Gaby Salsa's use no artificial preservatives - a good trade-off! As a Salsa Zealot for eggs, pizza, chips, Guac and more, these are wonderful additions to the Salsa market. Three perfect flavors - hoping for more in the future!!!!Date published: 2017-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Christopher from Versatility at its finest I have just found my new go to salsas. The multiple flavors hit the spot and offer great variety, you can use these with so much more than chips and salsa! WGC + WS come through big time with these. Also no preservatives like all the other salsas out there makes this an added bonus.Date published: 2017-05-14Rated 2 out of 5 by Brittany from Wayyyyy to salty I absolutely love Gaby and her receipes but these are wayyy too salty for me. Sodium content is 260 to 310 mg. My typical salsa is about 200mg. So sad that I cannot continue to eat these.Date published: 2017-05-04