What's Gaby Cooking Cookbook & Trio of Seasonings
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring a California state of mind into your kitchen, no matter where you live. Our set combines two favorites from popular Los Angeles food blogger Gaby Dalkin, whose recipes are inspired by vibrant, sun-drenched West Coast living. The set pairs Dalkin's What's Gaby Cooking cookbook, with over 125 easy, healthy recipes, and three distinctive seasoning blends for sprinkling on everything you eat, anytime you want. For Dalkin, it's all about finding the freshest produce you can, stocking up on the right pantry staples (think avocado oil, quinoa, limes and dark chocolate) and keeping flavors and techniques simple.
- Special set includes What's Gaby Cooking cookbook (hardcover, 272 pages) and 3-oz. tins of Gaby Dalkin's Go To Blend seasoning, All Things Meat seasoning, and This Is Everything seasoning.
- Cookbook includes over 125 easy, healthy recipes with 250 gorgeous, full-color photographs.
- Chapters contain recipes for healthy mains, carbs, greens, avocado toast, grain bowls, cocktails and much more.
- Recipes range from Sesame-Miso Market Salad, Supper Chipotle Chicken Cobb and Heirloom Cherry Tomato Tart to Citrus-Marinated Olives, Chimichurri Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Grilled Fish and Street Corn Pizza.
- Go To Blend: This seasoning combines aromatic garlic, oregano, basil and thyme with paprika and black pepper for a hint of bold spice; use it to add lively flavor to everything from salad dressings, sauces and marinades to meat, salmon, chicken and even hot buttered popcorn.
- All Things Meat: A carnivore's delight, this blend is a custom combination of brown sugar and spices, including garlic, paprika, cumin and coriander; smoky chipotles and black pepper add a subtle kick; sprinkle it on any kind of meat – from steak to burgers, chicken or pork.
- This Is Everything: A savory seasoning of garlic and onion with crunchy poppy seeds and toasted white and black sesame seeds – use it to top avocado toast, hummus, salads and roasted vegetables.
- Made in USA.
- Go To Blend: Kosher salt, black pepper, garlic, paprika, basil, oregano, thyme, safflower oil.
- All Things Meat: Brown sugar, kosher salt, garlic, paprika, chipotle pepper, black pepper, Turkish cumin, coriander, oregano, silicon dioxide.
- This Is Everything: Onion, toasted sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, garlic, poppy seeds, sea salt.
- These products were prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, eggs, milk, soy, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.