Fuji Apple Fuji Fruit Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Fuji apples are one of the world's most beloved varieties, celebrated for their sweetness and crunch. Producing fruit that's speckled red over a solid yellow skin with dense white flesh, this herbicide-free tree arrives direct from the grower, potted in soil. The fresh flavor and crisp texture of the apples it yields make it ideal for snacking or adding to salads and fruit platters.
- Shipped directly from the California grower in a 4" diam. plastic pot.
- Approx. 1-year-old tree is approx. 12" tall upon arrival.
- Tree can eventually reach mature height of 15'–20'.
- Produces white flowers and medium-size red fruit.
- Self-pollinating tree.
- Care instructions included.
- Use & Care
- Not recommended for container growing.
- Important: Water tree immediately upon arrival.
- Light Exposure
- Plant in sunny location, sheltered from wind.
- Plant in well-drained fertile soil.
- Ideal PH is between 6.0–7.5.
- Keep evenly moist when young.
- As tree matures, deep infrequent watering is preferred.
- Amend soil with compost or feed with slow-release all-purpose fertilizer.
- Prune to maintain desired height in late summer or fall.
- Cut new growth back by half in late spring or early summer.
- Winter Period
- Tree will go dormant in winter.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.