From Roy Three Months of Panettone
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat someone special to three monthly deliveries of freshly made panettone, delivered from the kitchen of Chef Roy Shvartzapel. Chef Roy has dedicated himself to perfecting the art of panettone, the "Mt. Everest of the baking world," and mentored with the world's panettone master, Iginio Massari, to perfect his own. Chef Roy begins with a natural wild mother yeast (lievito madre), then uses the highest-quality tools and ingredients to create loaves described by the New York Times as "domed wonders – paradoxically rich and ethereal at the same time." Each loaf arrives impressively packaged in a custom box, designed as a love letter from Roy to his customers.
- Three monthly shipments of panettone.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
Month 1: Delivered January 16–18, 2019
Orange Raisin: Studded with premium candied fruit from Italy with refreshing citrus notes. (1 lb. 1 oz.)
Month 2: Delivered February 5–15, 2019
Chocolate: Prepared with Guittard milk and semisweet chocolates accented with aromatic notes of citrus and vanilla. (1 lb. 1 oz.)
Month 3: Delivered March 5–15, 2019
Pistachio Cherry: Studded with plump dried cherries, premium Sicilian pistachio paste and European-style butter. (1 lb. 1 oz.)
- Use & Care
- Shipped fresh at ambient temperature. Panettone can be stored at room temperature unopened for up to 30 days or opened for up to 1 week. Serve slightly warmed.
- To store in the freezer, slice panettone into portions. We do not recommend freezing it whole. To serve while frozen, take out portions as needed and warm slightly before enjoying.
- Pair with sweet hot beverages or a sweet wine, such as Asti or Moscato d'Asti; some regions of Italy serve it with mascarpone cream or zabaglione.
- Orange Raisin Panettone: Flour, butter, water, candied oranges, raisins, sugar, honey, egg yolks, sugar, honey, sea salt, vanilla extract, orange extract, lemon extract. Glaze: Sugar, almonds, egg whites, cornstarch, potato starch, cocoa powder, pearl sugar.
- Chocolate Panettone: Flour, butter, milk chocolate, water, sugar, semisweet chocolate, egg yolks, salt, orange extract, vanilla extract, lemon extract. Glaze: Sugar, ground almonds, egg whites, vegetable oil, cornstarch, flour, cocoa powder, pearl sugar.
- Pistachio Cherry Panettone: Flour, butter, dried cherries, water, sugar, honey, egg yolks, pistachio paste, sugar, white chocolate, honey, sea salt, pistachio extract, vanilla extract, orange extract, lemon extract. Glaze: Sugar, ground almonds, egg whites, vegetable oil, cornstarch, flour, cocoa powder, pearl sugar.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.