From Roy Panettone, Pecan Caramel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Chef Roy Shvartzapel has dedicated himself to perfecting the art of panettone – the "Mt. Everest of the baking world" – and mentored with the world master, Iginio Massari, to perfect his own version. Chef Roy begins with a natural wild mother yeast (lievito madre), then uses the highest-quality tools and ingredients to create loaves described by The New York Times as "domed wonders – paradoxically rich and ethereal at the same time." A special limited edition for the holidays, the Pecan Chocolate Caramel Panettone arrives packaged in a custom box, designed by Chef Roy.
- Studded with crunchy pecans, buttery caramel pieces and chunks of Guittard semisweet chocolate.
- Quantities are limited.
- 2 lb. 3 oz. (serves 10–12).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The panettone is shipped fresh at ambient temperature. Unopened, it will keep for up to 1 month at room temperature. Opened, it will keep for up to 1 week at room temperature.
- To store in the freezer, slice panettone into portions. We do not recommend freezing it whole.
- To serve from frozen, take out portions as needed and warm slightly before enjoying.
- Pair with sweet hot beverages or a sweet wine, such as Asti or Moscato d'Asti; some regions of Italy serve with mascarpone cream or zabaglione.
- Panettone: Flour, butter, pecan pieces, caramel pieces, semisweet chocolate, water, sugar, egg yolks, salt, orange extract, vanilla extract, lemon extract.
- Topping/glaze: Sugar, almonds, egg whites, cornstarch, potato starch, cocoa powder, pearl sugar.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
From Roy Panettone, Classic Orange & Raisin
- Vendor Shipped