Fresh Truffle Gift Set With Gift Board & Shaver
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This gift set of fresh Italian black truffles comes complete with accoutrements for an elegant presentation, including a walnut board, glass cloche and shaver. The Burgundy truffles are foraged in Italy during the fall months and arrive fresh. Stronger than summer truffles but less pungent than winter truffles, these autumn truffles have a mild earthiness reminiscent of hazelnuts. The fresh truffles are best used within a few days to take advantage of their exquisite flavor – ideally shaved in thin slices over pasta, risotto, eggs, sauces and grilled meat.
- Set includes fresh Burgundy truffles (1–2 pieces; 2 oz. total), walnut board with glass cloche, and truffle shaver.
- Truffles are shipped chilled.
- Truffles are products of Italy.
- Board, cloche and shaver are made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Walnut Board: Wooden serving board features nonslip feet. (14" x 9" x 1" thick)
- Glass Cloche: Clear glass vessel captures flavors that release when it's lifted. (4" diam., 3 1/4" high)
- Truffle Shaver: Made of stainless steel with adjustable blade and rosewood handle. (8 1/2" long, 4" wide)
- Use & Care
- The truffles are shipped chilled with ice packs and directions for storage. Upon receipt, wrap each truffle individually in a paper towel or tissue paper, place in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Fresh truffles are best consumed fresh within 5 days of receipt but can be frozen for up to 6 months. If frozen, use a slicer to shave truffle.
- Board: Wipe clean.
- Cloche and shaver: Hand-wash.
- Fresh black Burgundy truffle (tuber uncinatum).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.