Fresca Italian Cheese Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Slow down time and travel to the Italian countryside with this delicious cheese collection. Our irresistible assortment showcases three types of cheese from traditional artisan producers – La Tur in Piedmont, Robiola Rustica in Lombardia and Pecorino Sardo Maturo D.O.P. in Sardinia. The assortment creates an impressive gift for your favorite foodie or an instant cheese board for entertaining.
- Collection includes La Tur, Robiola Rustica and Pecorino Sardo Maturo D.O.P. cheese (see More Info tab for details).
- 1 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Products of Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- La Tur: From Italy's Piedmont, this soft-ripened, robiola-style cheese is similar to brie and shaped like a cupcake. Made from a blend of cow's milk, goat's milk and sheep's milk, it combines lush, buttery creaminess with a lemony tang and nutty sweetness. (8.8 oz.)
- Robiola Rustica: Produced in the hills of Lombardia, this soft-ripened cow's milk cheese has a velvety texture and subtle, smooth flavors with hints of yeast and flowers. Each wheel is delicately washed in brine, resulting in an auburn-colored rind. (11 oz.)
- Pecorino Sardo Maturo D.O.P.: Considered the king of the Sardinian Pecorinos, this sheep's milk cheese is aged for months in cool cellars, where it develops a firm texture and a rich, pleasantly pungent flavor. (8 oz.)
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled. Upon receipt, place in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 2 weeks. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at ambient temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, remove from refrigerator approx. 1 hour prior to serving.
- We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- It is best to consume the cheese within 1–2 weeks of receipt.
- La Tur: Pasteurized cow's milk, pasteurized sheep's milk, pasteurized goat's milk, pasteurized cream, salt, rennet, cultures.
- Robiola Rustica: Cow's milk, salt, rennet, washed.
- Pecorino Sardo Maturo D.O.P.: Sheep's milk, salt, rennet, lactic ferments.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.