French Chef's Kitchen Island with Drawers
Expand your kitchen’s storage and style with our versatile island. This substantial piece is meticulously crafted with a rugged metal frame and a thick rubberwood butcher-block top that’s ideal for prep tasks and serving. A combination of drawers and a wine rack underneath makes the design uniquely practical.
- Traditionally crafted using mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Thick, solid wood and metal framing ensure years of use.
- Rubberwood butcher-block top is ideal for prep work and serving.
- Removable butcher-block top allows for easy cooking and clean-up.
- Underneath top are two wide drawers and a wooden wine rack that holds up to 32 bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Powder-coated frame resists moisture, wears beautifully and wipes clean.
- Wood has a vieux boix stain sealed with a matte acrylic varnish.
- Brass corner braces and drawer pulls accent the clean-lined design.
- Levelers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 44 1/2" x 18 1/2" x 36 1/2" high
- Butcher block tops: Two, each 24" x 13” x 3" thick each.
- Interior drawer dimensions: 17 3/8" x 14 3/8" x 5" high.
- Wine cubbies: 2 3/4" sq.
- Product weight: 162 lb.
- Sturdy metal frame topped with rubberwood butcher-block top
- Drawers and wine rack constructed of Acacia wood.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Position furniture away from vents and other heat sources.
- Dust often using a soft, clean, lint-free cloth.
- Use trivets or hot pads under hot dishes to prevent scorching.
- Use coasters with beverages to prevent condensation rings.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.