Four Days of Seafood Entrées
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Hancock's award-winning entrees allow you to enjoy fresh-caught Maine lobster "without the bib and without the hassle." Founded in Maine's oldest commercial lobstering village, this family-owned and operated company prides itself on its ready-to-serve lobster and seafood specialties that bring a taste of New England to your dinner table. Our decadent collection of seafood entrées arrives in oven-safe trays, to heat up at a moment's notice. Warming and comforting, they're a great option for a hassle-free meal and a thoughtful gift for anyone who is too busy to shop and cook.
Shellfish Formaggio Shells: Chunks of red lobster meat, pink shrimp and bay scallops simmered in a creamy cheese sauce with pasta shells and crunchy buttered panko bread topping.
Stuffed Seafood Pasta Shells: Generously sized pasta shells filled with tender chunks of lobster in a spinach cream sauce.
Lobster Risotto: Al dente Arborio rice slow-simmered with tender chunks of sweet lobster and crimini mushrooms, topped with crunchy buttered bread crumb topping.
Lobster Mac and Cheese: Combines tender Maine lobster and shell pasta in a mascarpone-cheddar sauce blended with a delicate lemon-herb butter topped with crunchy panko-Parmesan topping.
- Includes four 13-oz. trays (3 lb. 4 oz. total)
- Each tray serves 2.
- Shipped frozen in ready-to-bake dishes.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrées in the freezer where they will keep up to 2 months, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 25–30 minutes. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil, and bake at 375°F, removing foil during the last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow the entrée 5–10 minutes to rest prior to serving.
- Shellfish Formaggio Shells: Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cream, mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), shrimp, bay scallops, lobster, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter (milk, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), shallots, wheat flour, olive oil, salt, Parmesan cheese (milk, salt, rennet), white pepper, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, chives.
- Stuffed Seafood Pasta Shells: Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), lobster, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), cream, mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, potato starch and cellulose added to prevent caking), ricotta cheese (pasteurized whey, pasteurized milk and sweet cream, vinegar, salt), cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, carob bean), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), spinach, butter (cream, salt), onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese (milk, salt, rennet), white wine (sulfites), lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), sugar, tapioca flour, rice flour, paprika, salt, white and black pepper.
- Lobster Risotto: Cream, Arborio rice, lobster, crimini mushrooms, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), white wine, Swiss cheese (part skim milk, enzymes, salt), butter (cream, salt), onion, olive oil, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, salt, ground mustard, chives, white pepper.
- Lobster Mac and Cheese: Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cream, lobster, mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter (cream, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), shallots, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), olive oil, salt, Parmesan cheese (milk, salt, rennet), white pepper, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, chives.
- Contains milk, shellfish and wheat.
- Processed in a facility that also uses eggs, tree nuts, fish and soy.
- May contain shell fragments.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Margolis from FISHY Lobster tastes sweet and succulent. These tasted and smelled like day old carp. Truly awful. Tiny portions for the exorbitant price. So fishy tasting. We gave it our best shot, but finally threw everything away (we cooked all four for a luncheon). Truly embarrassed to serve this to guests.Date published: 2017-06-23Rated 5 out of 5 by CocoLovesToCook from These Seafood Entrees are Delicious and Hearty! I purchased the Four Days of Seafood Entrees to keep on hand in freezer for when I have a last minute dinner guest, and I was delighted with every dish, most especially the lobster risotto though all were very tasty and brimming with seafood. Each dish is perfect for two people as long as serve with a large garden salad. I did not thaw the dishes before cooking as indicated in the directions because I do not have time to do that with a last minute dinner guest. Each dish cooked perfectly from frozen at 375 degree F oven for 45-50 minutes . I did transfer the dish from the plastic container to a pretty baking dish before putting in oven. The dishes looked as lovely as shown in the Williams-Sonoma photo.Date published: 2017-02-14