Vintage Galvanized Biergarten Table
We took inspiration from traditional German biergarten tables for the functional design of our set, which makes a perfect garden work table or family dining spot. The table and matching benches are crafted of reclaimed wood and galvanized zinc that bear the natural character of wear and age. Built to last, the table and benches fold for easy storage.
- Includes table and two benches; seats 6 to 8 comfortably.
- Created from reclaimed 19th-century pine and galvanized zinc, so no two pieces are alike.
- Gray galvanized zinc tabletop with painted green metal legs.
- Benches have wooden seats and metal legs.
- Legs fold flat for compact storage or transporting.
- Sizes will vary slightly.
- Table: 76"–80" x 18"–20" x 30" high.
- Benches: 76"–80" x 9"–10" x 18" high.
- 84 lb.
- Fully assembled.
- Quantities are limited.
- Made in Hungary.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth; avoid harsh cleaners or abrasives.
- Wood benches can be rubbed with mineral oil.
- Galvanized top should be wiped with a rag and household cleaner.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.